Crypts of Chados
The following house rules are in effect for this game:
- The basic S&W rules can be got for free from here
- We use the ascending AC system.
- There is no alignment.
- Clerics can spontaneously sacrifice any spell to cast cure light wounds. They can spontaneously sacrifice any spell of level 4 or higher to cast cure serious wounds. If the cleric channels negative energy they spontaneously cast inflict spells instead.
- A 1st-level wizard starts with two level 1 spells in his spellbook. You can get +1 spell in your spellbook from having an Intelligence of 15 or better, and you can get another +1 if you are willing to have your spells randomly selected rather than choose them. (Roll d10s – reroll duplicates.)
- Every character gets a single ‘hook’ at 1st level, a small mechanical or equipment advantage that other characters don’t have. Tell me what you want and we’ll work something S&W-appropriate out.